Terms and Conditions
1. To avoid disappointment, you are advised to submit the completed enrolment form at least 10 working days before the course commencement date.
2. Only Singaporean, Singapore PR, Long Term Visit Pass PLUS holders will be eligible for the course subsidy.
3. For all government funded course fees, prevailing funding rates as set out by the relevant government agency apply.
4. You have been counselled and advised of the assumed qualifications, knowledge and skills for this course.
5. The language medium used in conducting the course is English.
6. ODC reserves the right to reschedule/postpone/cancel any of the scheduled public run dates, without any prior notice.
7. ODC also reserves the right to change training venue or training rooms as the situation arises.
8. ODC is committed in maintaining the confidentiality of the learner's personal particulars in accordance with the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) of Singapore.
Postponement / Deferment of Course
1. You are required to inform ODC in writing if there are any postponement/deferment of course based on medical or compassionate reasons (proof of evidence is required).
2. You are required to rebook another class within 2 months from the original course date subject to seats availability.
Withdrawal and Refund Policy
1. Once you are accepted into the scheduled course and subsequently decide to withdraw, you are required to submit a written notice to ODC.
2. Withdrawal request must be made in writing and send the request either by post or email to ODC.
3. If you do not show up for the registered course, you will be considered as "No Show" and ODC reserves the right to invoice you 100% of the full course fee.
4. Upon receipt of the withdrawal notice, ODC may refund the course fee listed below:-
5. Refund will be processed within 14 days from the refund letter approval date issued by ODC.
6. The quantum of refund is dependent on the lead time given to ODC in terms of the written notice received by ODC. The refund quantum is as stated below:
More than 7 working days before course start : 100%
Less than 7 working days but more than 3 working days before course starts : 0%
No show : 0%
If you have read and agreed to abide by the terms and conditions stipulated above, please click on below button to complete the enrolment form. Please get ready the front and back images of your ID, separately, for upload.